Monday, May 7, 2012

Hot tea, hot days and chilled tea

Well today is kind of a warm day and Im drinking my usual morning hot tea because I need my caffine fix and its starting to feel a little to warm for hot tea now.  So the seasons are chaning, time for me to change up my routine.  Now I dont know about all of you but I need my tea fix one way or the other and just cutting it out for the whole summer doesnt work for me.

So what ways do you guys get your tea fix during hot weather?

I know the usual response is chilled tea, which I do thank you.  But its just not the same fulfilling as hot tea at least to me, and of course the flavor just isnt the same because when you chill it the flavors are dulled.  This is why I usually use cheaper teas for chilled tea but that doesnt help the flavor either.  Some other things I do is like put tea in stuff I already have like a smoothie or find some tea ice cream or candy those help but dont really have the caffiene I need to get me going in the morning.

Anyways am at a bit of a loss for now any suggestions woudl be appreciated.  And let me just say I am not a big fan of the warm weather and this is one of those reasons why.  Oh if only the AC was free to run all day, a guy can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment