Saturday, May 5, 2012

First review a great standard green tea

Alright first review, no pressure right?

Well I am a big green tea fan, my usual favorite tea (sorry black tea lovers, though I do partake quite often).

So this is a tea I had gotten for a gift a little while ago have been taking my time drinking it because it is so nice.  Almost feel bad having this regularly.

So this is Nourishing Sencha and I know what your thinking th epic looks delicious already.  Well it is.  Oh and this is from Teanobi Tea Company which is the first tea from them I have had before.  I can not really comment on anything else about the company since I got it as a gift but the tea is really nice will have to try more from them in the future.  Sure beats the teabags I was so used to when I was younger and way beats anything out of a local coffee chain (yes you know what Im talking about).  Oh and in case you couldnt figure this out already it is a sencha.

So as a score on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 10.  But in all fairness will probably give alot of teas I love here 10s except the gross ones.  But should defently try it and the price is not so bad.

Will hit you with a new review soon guys, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment